Montvale COVID-19 Information News & Press Releases
- COVID Related Travel Guidance
- Bergen County Mental Health & Community Support Resources Accessible During COVID-19
- COVID-19 - Outdoor Dining
- 5-7-2020 - Updates from Waste Management
- 05-04-2020 - Testing Center Updates
- 05-01-2020 - Reopening of Parks & Fields
- 4-29-20 - Property Tax Information
- 4-24-2020 Unemployment Portal + Mental Health Services
- 04-23-2020 Property Tax Information
- 04-22-2020 - Testing Center Updates - UPDATED INFO
- 04-22-2020 - Testing Center Updates - Outdated
- 04-15-2020 - Plasma Donation and Serum Antibody Testing
- 4-14-20 Clap Out - Every Friday Night
- 4-10-20 - Cloth Face Coverings
- 4-10-20 - Testing Centers
- 04-7-2020 Emergency Drive-Thru Food Box Distribution
- 04-06-20 Update - Montvale Executive Order 2020-01
- 4-4-20 - Chamber of Commerce & NJ Dept of Health FAQ
- 4-3-20 Mask Usage
- 4-3-20 - Testing Centers
- NJEDA & SNAP Information
- Bergen County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Test Site
- School Q&A with Mayor Ghassali
- 3/31/20 - Testing Center Update
- 3-29-20 - Additional Testing Facilities
- 3-29-20 NJ Trainsit / PATH
- 03-29-20 Update - Travel Advisory
- 03-28-20 Update - Testing Facilities
- 03-24-20 Update - NJ Transit Covid-19 Update: PVL Special Weekday Service Beginning Today
- 03-22-20 Update - Governor Murphy Announces Statewide Stay at Home Order, Closure of All Non-Essential Retail Businesses
- 3-20-20 Update - 3/31/20 Mayor & Council Meeting
- 3-19-20 Update #2 - Emergency Calls / Hotline
- 3-19-20 Update - COVID-19 Resources
- 3-18-20 Update - Labor and Workforce Development
- 3-16-20 - Municipal Complex Closing
- 3-16-20 - Executive Orders
Closures & Cancellations
Senior and Community Center
Effective 12 noon on 3/12/20, the Senior and Community Center will be closed until further notice
The Recycling Center is open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am-3pm.
Reopening 7/9. See details here
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION DEPT. CONTACT INFORMATION
Dropbox located outside main entrance doors at the Municipal Complex. Hours by appointment for payments and document pick up are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Inspections will be scheduled.
All curbside pick-up is on schedule.
Beginning Saturday, May 30, the RECYCLING CENTER will be open three days a week.
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- One car at a time
- Maintain social distancing
- Mask and gloves are required
All Borough sponsored events, gatherings and meetings are suspended.
Resuming fire prevention inspection for occupancy change or resale: The resale of single or two family residence, condo, townhouse, & apartment, which will have an occupancy change (resale/lease/rental) after June 1, 2020 are required by Borough Code to schedule an inspection with Montvale Fire Prevention.
Please mail the completed application, which is located on the borough’s website along with the appropriate payment (see fee schedule on application) to the Borough of Montvale, Attention Fire Prevention Bureau, 12 Mercedes Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645. The fire prevention bureau will contact you to schedule an appointment. Inspections are conducted on Tuesdays between the hours of 9:00am to noon. Inspections may not be scheduled until payment is received.
After the inspection if all requirements (visit website for requirements) are satisfied a certificate will be issued. The certificate is required at closing and is valid for six months.
If you have any questions email Kasey Cibrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effectively immediately, all parks and recreational facilities are closed. In addition, field permits are suspended indefinitely.
Effective immediately, all Montvale Recreation programs are being suspended indefinitely. This precautionary measure is being taken as a result of the recommendations from the CDC and the Governor’s Office, which have both strongly discouraged social gatherings in order to limit the risk of spreading COVID-19. When we are able to resume recreational programming, announcements will be sent out via email, the Borough website, the Borough Facebook page and the Recreation Facebook page.
Decisions concerning program refunds will be made in the future depending on when programs are resumed. If you have any questions, please email MontvaleRecreation@montvaleboro.org.
Resolution Temporary Extending and Expanding Permissible Temporary Signage Due to COVID -19